Home>Vacatures>Devogame Marketing Campaign Management Internship

Devogame Marketing Campaign Management Internship

Support Functions Internship Netherlands NH

Job Description

Devogame Campaign Execution
Devoteam organizes the so-called “Devogame” for the fourth time. Devogame is a yearly online and physical game targeted towards Master and Bachelor students. Participating in the game involves solving a number of online puzzles, followed by an off-line exercise. Each participating country conducts a national final. The winners of these are invited to Paris for the internal finale. The overall winners will get an all-expenses-paid trip to, for example, Las Vegas to attend an international conference.

Devoteam NL won the second edition of Devogame. To get an impression, please find some footage on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvd7VOBveh4&list=PLssYEy2PQ8v2p5dOUA7BDZ1zpxJ0lV6fu.

As an intern you will be part of a team that is responsible for:
– Defining the best approach to identify the target audience for this Devogame
– Creating a database of contact info on student bodies (“studentenverenigingen”), study groups (“studieverenigingen”), fraternities, sororities, special interest groups and more, that Devoteam should target for this Devogame and future campus recruiting.
– Contacting said entities, which will be mainly in Dutch
– Defining and driving an (online) marketing campaign around Devogame
– Defining and reporting on KPIs

We expect you to spend 60% of your time on Devogame related activities. The remaining 40% will be spent on Marketing-supporting activities (SEO optimization, campaign support, copy-writing, and social media marketing).

Qualifications

– In the final year of a Marketing, Communication or Event oriented study
– Nice-to-have: Experience in Business-to-consumer communication
– Social Media aware and experienced
– Fluent in English
– Proficient in Dutch (reading/writing/speaking/listening at C1 or higher level)
– Computer literate
– Able to work pro-actively as part of a team
– Willing to learn, adapt and execute
– Living in The Netherlands
– Able to commute at least 4 days/week to our Amsterdam office
– Allowed to work in The Netherlands (EU citizen or Visa)

As a Devoteam NL intern you can expect the following:
– Being part of the team: regular Welcome day, access to Friday drinks and other internal events
– Internship fee of € 500,- / month / 40 hrs
– Devoteam provided laptop
– Devoteam provided mobile phone + subscription
– Access to knowledgeable and experienced marketeers
– Office location of your choice: Amsterdam or The Hague
– Being part of a team that wants to achieve success, as a team

Company Description

Devoteam is an international ICT consultancy company. With 7000+ employees we are the European nr. 1 pure-player in Digital Transformation. As Devoteam NL, with 250+ employees, we support our customers in effectively digitalizing their operations. We not only advise we implement as well. We operate primarily in the Telco, Finance and Utilities sectors.

At Devoteam we value, stimulate and develop the potential of our consultants by following and using the latest developments in technologies and processes. Innovation drives us.

We grow our people in an agile and ambitious environment. It’s OK to take risks, learn from mistakes and adjust plans during the journey. We believe this helps in finding the right solutions. We combine our core values respect, frankness and passion in a positive environment that motivates us to be innovative and become successful.

We are #DigitalTalentmakers

Solliciteer