Big Data / Scala Developer
Devoteam is looking for Big Data Developers to help transform leading organizations into digital businesses, revolutionize their operations, increase customer insight and making better decisions utilizing vast amount of data.
Devoteam is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world’s leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of technology. And for experienced technology professionals, Devoteam’s global client base, proven methodologies and extensive technology organization provide the ideal stage to take an established career to new heights.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and develop high-throughput, low-latency data processing applications
- Deliver well designed, stable, testable, secure, reusable, extensible, maintainable and efficient code and frameworks
- Ensure designs are in compliance with business specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative approaches or technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- You will have a passion for developing high throughput data processing applications and knowledge or interest in Big Data technology
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Hive Spark, Kafka, NoSQL, Graph Processing and machine learning
- Big data/scaling experience
- At least 3 years in software development
- Experience with Java, Python or Scala
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and experience in Big Data and Hadoop technologies.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- A passion for producing highly scalable, distributed analytic platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Experience with streaming algorithms and practical analysis of real-time data streams.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Requirements: Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Highly developed evaluation skills, the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies and strong presentation skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English
- A permanent position
- Enthusiastic colleagues in a multicultural environment and numerous colleagues all over the world
- Multiple personal development opportunities
- Generous salary and compensation
- Continuous training and development
Soortgelijke vacatures16 vacatures
Big Data / Scala Developer
Redhat JBoss Fuse Developer