If you can…
- Design solutions to tough challenges and drive ideas from concept to reality.
- Identify the biggest needs keeping in mind the big picture, drive technical solutions and collaborate with a diverse user base.
- Architect, design and implement complex EAI solutions including making technology choices.
- Communicate fluently in English.
If you have...
- experience in the EAI/SOA/IoT/integration space.
- knowledge of and experience with Integration Platforms (MuleSoft, Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse, Dell Boomi, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion, IBM WebSphere).
- knowledge of design patterns in SOA, EAI and cloud solutions.
- knowledge of security protocols, security policies and authentication mechanisms such as SAML and OAuth.
- knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server)
- familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- familiarity with persistence technologies such as NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- familiarity with messaging platforms (Kafka, Google Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ)
- familiarity in event-driven architectures (EDA) and event processing.
- experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
…then we’d like to talk to you about this opportunity!
What we offer you…
- A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology. (You can learn more via the culture at Inside Devoteam)
- Team spirit and international environment.
- Relocation service for people outside the Netherlands.
- Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
- Career specific trainings and certifications.
Examples of team’s work..
Is there still room for Canonical Data Model in a Microservices architecture?
Soortgelijke vacatures17 vacatures
Deep Learning Engineer
Big Data / Scala Developer