Devoteam is an international technology company, with a focus on #TechforPeople.
For almost 25 years we have helped our clients benefit from the technological opportunities that allow them transform their assets and activities, such as:
- Interconnecting networks, data centres & now the cloud to build global IT infrastructures
- Turning cost driven IT departments into agile, service oriented enablers serving business needs
- Rethinking processes to optimize operational efficiency, while at the same time building great user experiences for consumers & employees.
Now, it is all about Digital Transformation. And as always, we put People at the heart of what we do.
What will you do?
- Define and guide the implementation of the cloud-based business solution
- Select and define the right cloud components to be used while implementing the solution
- Define solution security and compliance
- Ensure the solution is reliable and consistent with the clients business needs and architectural plans
- Mentor the less experienced colleagues and team members
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skill set:
- Experience in architecting, designing and implementing of the cloud-based business and technical solutions with medium and large organizations.
- Good understanding of architectural paradigms and concepts such as Microservices Architecture, SOA or EDA.
- Hands-on experience with major cloud platforms (Google, Azure, AWS)
- Relevant information technology experience with the key areas of cloud architecture, such as migrating the existing customer solutions to the cloud and defining the architecture for new cloud-based solutions.
- Experience with container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) and with the various data persistence layers, relational and NoSQL DBMS.
- Experience with the version control systems and with the CI/CD concepts and tools.
- Working experience with agile implementation methodologies, strong interpersonal and presentation skills including the ability to prepare and present effective technical and business presentations appropriate for the audience.
This dynamic role demands outstanding communication skills on different levels with your colleagues, managers, and clients. A successful candidate should be fluent in English, able to negotiate with both business and IT/Technology stakeholders and develop long-term business relationships.